Old 25-04-2006, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sla#s

Default Recyling garden waste (quick moan)

michael adams wrote:
SNIP
They're not thick.

They just happen to have different priorities in life.

Maybe they don't rate being smug and sanctimonious as highly
as some other people.

I live in the Stirling area and our council set up a composting unit and
provided us all with brown bins with very easy but precise instructions as
to what could be composted, this was two years ago. (In accordance with the
latest Euro regulations that we will all have to follow shortly)

Now thanks the prats who think like you we have had no compost produced by
this obviously very expensive unit because a small minority just dump
anything into the brown bins. And god knows how much potentially good
compost has had to be dumped in landfill.

Slatts