Old 25-04-2006, 10:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Default Compotting a flask

That would be a sure sign of death. Probably seedlings that couldn't handle
the transplant shock.

"Jack" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just wanting to check if this is normal, all of the plants in one of my
compots have lost their leaves, they turned translucent then fell off,
very limp, no browning or mold that I could see, the compots are in
plastic bags with the tops open, I see new root growth but now this one
lost all the leaves on the plants and some others are looking like they
are going the same way.

Any help appreciated

Jack