Old 25-04-2006, 11:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

Default What do I have here?

Hi, Joanne,

Welcome! I can't help with an ID, but there is a binaries group for
pictures, which we don't post here. It is alt.binaries.pictures.orchids, and
you'll find some really great pics there.

We have a resident ogre who will be popping up at any moment to breathe
flames into this thread......;-{

Mick, have pity!

Diana
"Chris Savas" wrote in message
.. .
In article , "Joanne
Sanders" wrote:
I bought this at a show 3 years ago and threw away the tag convinced I'd
kill it before it bloomed. See how it's sticking it's tongue out at me?

Joanne

And well, it should stick its tongue out at you. It's a beaut! (Oh, ye
of
little faith.) No reason not to enjoy it though.

Chris