Old 26-04-2006, 01:39 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Recap of last year to start Thursday for newbies benefit!

Hey girlieboy..I hear from Carol the only thing yu can beat the shit
out of is your self and your nothing but one big old ******!

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:36:09 -0400, CanadianCowboyİ
wrote:
Koi-Lo wrote:
Maybe you need to take a few lessons from yur fellow dickhead canuck
Derek.....he thinks about like you so you two would be fine in an
igloo for company with each other.....dumb **** that you are!

You are so tough behind that keyboard and monitor.
What's wrong you have nothing better to do than to make people's lives
miserable ?

I'd beat the shit out of you for your comments but with no health care
in the USA you would be on the streets ....if not already !!!

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.