Old 25-04-2006, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

Default Recyling garden waste (quick moan)

"Sla#s" wrote in message

michael adams wrote:

"Sla#s" wrote in message

gross snippage throughout

... Its been around for thiosands of
years.

"thiosands" ? Pot, Kettle, Black.

Your very first spelling flame I take it?

Your parents must feel so very proud of you.

Suggest you do a bit of research before you reply the next time.

And I suggest you save your instructions for the trees in the park.

So they just dump any old waste in the brown bins and wreck things
for those who do care.

I know, I know. Drought and famine in Africa, global warming bringing
the World to the brink of catastrophe and now this. Fag packets and
beer bottles in the compost bins. How much more can a truly sensitive
person be expected to take ?

If that's not being a Prat, what is?

Indeed. But at least its nice to know that there are those like yourself
who've got their prorities right.

And thanks for those links to the pictures of the big piles of grass
clippings and wood chips. Very informative, I must say.

Byeeeee.

michael adams

Slatts