Old 26-04-2006, 04:58 AM posted to talk.religion.christian.orthodox.misc,alt.atheism,rec.ponds,talk.religion.christian.jehovah-witness
The Chief Instigator

Default Why doesn't God end all evil immediately?

duke writes:

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:31:47 GMT, NeoTruthSeeker wrote:

Do you, as Job of old did, wonder why God permits evil? If so, we feel
confident that you will find a comforting and satisfying answer to your
question in what follows.

I already know the answer. God wants our choice. And we will be rewarded
accordingly.

If he doesn't already know what it'll be, he's obviously not an omnipotent
god...so why should anyone bother worshiping it?

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)