Old 26-04-2006, 05:29 AM posted to talk.religion.christian.orthodox.misc,alt.atheism,rec.ponds,talk.religion.christian.jehovah-witness
DanielSan

Default Why doesn't God end all evil immediately?

Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
Previously, on alt.atheism, DanielSan in episode
.. .

duke wrote:

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:31:47 GMT, NeoTruthSeeker
wrote:

Do you, as Job of old did, wonder why God permits evil? If so, we feel
confident that you will find a comforting and satisfying answer to your
question in what follows.

I already know the answer. God wants our choice. And we will be
rewarded accordingly.

And you're ****ing Odin off.

Not to mention, you should *hear what Thor said about him yesterday...

I choose not to involve myself in the gossip of Thor. It's all about
lightning bolts and electrical power with him. And he _HAS_ to bring up
the pronunciation of "gigawatt" in the Back to the Future series _EVERY
SINGLE TIME_ I talk to him!

Personally, I choose to associate myself with Aphrodite. 8-)

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* "Torture has never been a reliable means of *
* extracting information.... One wonders why it *
* is still practiced." --Jean-Luc Picard *