Old 26-04-2006, 02:29 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Recap of last year to start Thursday for newbies benefit!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh..I think I may have hit a nerve
..........ahhahahahahahaha ya ****ing asshole canuck wanna be american
with a dress on, that thinks he is such a big bad girlieboy. I just
love it when I get those kind of responses form a bona fide asshole,
it gives credence to what I post as being on target........Truth hurts
don't it girlie boy?

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:08:17 GMT, CanadianGirlieboyİ
wrote:

Koi-Lo wrote:
Hey girlieboy..I hear from Carol the only thing yu can beat the shit
out of is your self and your nothing but one big old ******!

Why don't you send me your address and I will pay a visit ?
I have all the time and money in the world to settle this face to face !

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.