Old 26-04-2006, 03:17 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default CanadianGirlieBoy..........Please tell us.....

How long you have had this affliction with wearing your mommas
clothing? You know there are places you can probably get help for your
affliction.......No wonder you walk around with such a bad assed
attitude......folks must really pick on you a lot wearing a dress, but
don't it get kind of cold wearing a dress in the cold climates of
Canada? Anyway I would seriously seek some mental help for your
affliction dudette. It in no way will take away from your wanting to
portray a tough guy on the internet.
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.