Old 26-04-2006, 04:11 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers
Koi-Lo

Default To People New To The Group (Off Topic)

Afterall they are small potatoes as compared to Earthlink, and I find
it hard to belive earthlink would let somehting ride if it wsa against
their TOS..........Shared secrets and zapto are all small potatoes,
and need all the patrons they can muster no matter what dregs of life
they have to scoop up to have as a customer base.......Assholes like
this imposter Koi-Lo aka Carol Adamo Gulley, use free servers and
NSP's since they always get dumped...so they do not like wasteing
their $$ on a real ISP......Not hard to figure out.

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:04:27 GMT, BlackKnight
wrote:
Koi-Lo wrote:

The real Koi-Lo uses Earthlink........the imposter uses a host of
various ISP's.....and remailers. Zapto.org is a favorite as is
sharedsecrets.........The real koi-lo is on earthlink........

you think Zapto, shared-secrets would get a clue.

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.