Old 26-04-2006, 06:45 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Richard Torrens (news)

Default Any one interested in some hornwort?

In article ,
Nikki Casali wrote:
Gill Passman wrote:

Sure. But I have never seen it sold in any of the chains, though.
Strange. One strand would be suffient. I've got water sprite and java
fern growing out of control in my tanks at the moment. It's be nice to
see something different that could compete.

Nikki

if your email address worked you would have receivd an email offering
hornwort from a UK address...

The address I am using doesxwork!

Richard Torrens. N.B. email address is valid.
All email addresses are copyright. Resale or use on any lists is expressly forbidden.
4QD manufacture speed controllers for battery electric motors.
www sites
http://www.4QD.org and http://www.4QD.co.uk
---------- We use a RISC PC 32 bit RISC computer ----------------