Old 26-04-2006, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sla#s

Default Recyling garden waste (quick moan)

michael adams wrote:
"Sla#s" wrote in message

gross snippage throughout

... Its been around for thiosands of
years.

"thiosands" ? Pot, Kettle, Black.

Your very first spelling flame I take it?

And I take it you forgot that it was you who picked me up on spelling!

SNIP
I know, I know. Drought and famine in Africa, global warming bringing
the World to the brink of catastrophe and now this. Fag packets and
beer bottles in the compost bins. How much more can a truly sensitive
person be expected to take ?

I will have to assume you are deliberately missing the point.
Thousands of people make the effort to help prevent global warming etc by
recycling, a few prats muck it up for everyone and you complain that ...
global
warming is more important!

Slatts