Old 26-04-2006, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Small Red Robin

Default ... images of ordinary uk gardens

..... only a bit :-) It's a bit of a shame.

Do other people here have an interest in a straightforward single forum
where people can easily pool images, and comment on them, restricted to
British gardens..? I've looked into the flickr groups thingy and I
think I could set one up. People can then reasonably easily post images
to the shared pool if they wanted to.

But I don't want to start something if I'm the only person with a
curiosity about what other people's gardens look like or an interest in
the stage by stage developments of a project in someone's garden. Or if
there is something like this already out there but evading my internet
search techniques.

Image based sharing? A group called 'British Recreational Gardening'
restricted to images of British gardens (no National Trust/Parks/
Botanics etc)..?

What do others think?