Old 26-04-2006, 09:51 PM
seneca seneca is offline
Registered User

Default rigid ponds - opinions please

I'm looking to get a rigid pond to replace the torn liner that's currently leaking in the back garden. Are rigid liners any good? There's a plastic one that I've spotted that has the right dimensions to fit the hole I have, it's the BLAGDON DAMSEL FLY 1250 LITRES. Any opinions on it?

Also if a rigid plastic liner were to get a hole in it, how would you repair it? Is there a method, or will it be useless.
And while I'm asking how thick are the preformed plastic liners and how heavy would one that is about 2.5x.5m be?