Old 27-04-2006, 01:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
danny

Default Oncidium ornithorhynchum 'Lilac Soap'

That's the clone I have. If my spreadsheet is correct then we got it from
Lines Orchids about 5 years ago. They are in Signal Mountain, Tennessee
right outside Chattanooga. I have no idea if they still carry it. Another
member of our society has a different ornithorhynchum that actually smells a
lot better (more like Sharry Baby). Is there a reason you want that
particular clone? I'm not sure it's really much better than any other O.
ornithorhynchum.
-danny

"jtill" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sure hard to find, anybody know where I can get one?
Joe T