Old 15-03-2003, 02:32 AM
Warren

Default OT-here's your dilemma of the day

paghat wrote:

Piles of hate-mail to Martin Sheen are pretty good jokes too. The joke
that France would be speaking German if not for the warmongering Yanks

is
also pretty good, but so is the one about all Yanks sipping putrid tea

&
all of us having crooked teeth & finding Benny Hill just amazingly

funny
if the Frogs hadn't save our arses.

Yep.

If the US and France were a couple of people, France would be writing
Dear Abby asking why someone who has been a good friend for so many
years, one who's butt they've saved a couple of times, is suddenly
treating them worse than some of their enemies because of one
disagreement.

Abby's answer would probably point out that fair weather friends that
allow you to save them, and then treat you like crap are not really
friends, but dysfunctional users.

I'm ashamed of the way we're treating France.

It's gotten to the point that we're treating our friends like crap. It's
going to backfire on us with a vengeance. I don't care how big you think
you are, you don't schedule a fight for after school, and then spend the
day bullying your buddies -- unless you also are bribing them with cash.

What's a joke is that our foreign policy is just that. The sad thing is
that joke isn't funny either.

All this because some people in Florida didn't clean the chads off their
ballots.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.