Old 27-04-2006, 12:08 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie

Default White fungus in soil?

In article ,
"FlowerGirl" wrote:

Also on a side note .... beware white fungi - I learnt the hard way that
sometimes what looks like fungi on first glance is actually Funnel Web web.
(But that was this Qlder on a uni field trip to NSW and having to take
detritious samples and not knowing much about arachnids at the time

Ouch! And was that *detritus* samples?

But enough of me laughing at the higgerent banana-bender -- tell us the story!
Then I'll laugh a bit more because I'm so sympathetic...

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue