Old 26-04-2006, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
H Ryder

Default list of poisonous plants

And remember to never grow dwarf, French or runner beans, tomatoes,
potatoes, rhubarb or horseradish.

I know that we are all having a laugh here but you are sort of making my
point for me. There probably are some things out there which really are
nasty - i.e. things which could kill a child if they eat a bit. However
trying to get information which tells you which things you really should
avoid seems impossible as most lists have things like the above listed along
side really nasty things.

--
Hayley
(gardening on well drained, alkaline clay in Somerset)