Old 27-04-2006, 01:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
chris French

Default ... images of ordinary uk gardens

In message .com,
Small Red Robin writes
.... only a bit :-) It's a bit of a shame.

Do other people here have an interest in a straightforward single forum
where people can easily pool images, and comment on them, restricted to
British gardens..?

maybe, vaguely, then again I'm a Flickr user and have not bothered that
much about specifically looking at garden photos.

I've looked into the flickr groups thingy and I
think I could set one up.

It's very easy.

People can then reasonably easily post images
to the shared pool if they wanted to.

As long as they are flickr members.

But I don't want to start something if I'm the only person with a
curiosity about what other people's gardens look like or an interest in
the stage by stage developments of a project in someone's garden.

Well a Flickr group is easily set up, best way to get interest in it is
to post images you put in the pool into other Flickr groups, maybe send
so other members you find a message about it.

Image based sharing? A group called 'British Recreational Gardening'
restricted to images of British gardens (no National Trust/Parks/
Botanics etc)..?

What do others think?

I'm not aware of anything like it around, but then I've not looked.
--
Chris French