Old 27-04-2006, 01:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
chris French

Default ... images of ordinary uk gardens

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message .com
from "Small Red Robin" contains these words:

I couldn't find a group there that specifically caters to images of
ordinary UK gardens - a place where British people pool and share snaps
of favourite bits of their garden.

Can anyone here recommend a site/group specifically used by UK
gardeners? I'd love to see what other people are doing and what other
people like about their gardens.

This one.Look up "urgring" in google. It's only a bit out of date :-)

We never did get round to putting any photos up. In fact I'd forgotten
all about the Urgring. A bit of blast from the past looking at some of
them

We have however started a blog about the 'new' garden this year,

http://chrisfrench.org/gardenblog/

On the off chance that anyone might be interested - though it's mostly
for our own benefit.
--
Chris French