Old 27-04-2006, 01:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default Spam on these forums

wrote
People arrive here from a number of different directions. Just like
gardening itself.

Please try to understand this.

Of course they do but I don't think the irritation is with from which
direction posters come. It's just that from mainly one direction they
often seem unclear exactly where it is they've arrived once they get
here.

To me it's as if folk are going travelling in a foreign country and then
complaining that everyone's driving on the wrong side of the road and
the signs are all incomprehensible. It's not unreasonable to think
people ought to be prepared to use tourist information, and guidebooks.
;-)

--
Sue