Old 15-03-2003, 02:44 AM
Robert Flory

Default Good snails/ Bad snails/ controll

3 Yoyos cut my snail swarm about 50% in a couple of weeks.

Bob
"Mike" wrote in message
y.com...
Zebra loaches keep the snails in my 80 gallon planted tank in check. They
almost wiped them all out, but a few have survived.

If you want to get rid of them another way, try putting a piece of

cucumber
in the tank. They will attach themselves to it and then remove the

cucumber
and snails.
"Henry" wrote in message
I have a 30 gal heavily planted tank. Things seem to be going pretty

well
..... except the tank is being overrun with snails. The snails have come
Where do I go to identify the different species.

Which ones are "good" and which ones are bad.

Thank you.