Old 27-04-2006, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
newsb

Default Recyling garden waste (quick moan)

In article , Mike
writes

To kill file someone shows a complete lack of Adult tollerence to other
people's views and understanding. It shows an 'I know I am right and will
not listen to your views' I commend you on your lack of kill file
activities. They equal mine.

Many people find that there comes a time when repetitive bile can not be
deemed to be "people's views". Ploughing through endless gibberish in
the vain hope of finding a gem becomes uneconomic in terms of the effort
and time involved - so a kill file is very useful. It also stops users
being tempted to respond to the trolls - such responses often being the
lifeblood for the troller.

As you can see, I (very) occasionally feed the trolls

Personally I don't killfile you because I'm a great believer in the
adage - "No-one is completely useless - they can always be a bad
example."

--
regards andyw