Old 27-04-2006, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CK

Default An unpleasant experience with T&M

Hi All,

Since my message was deleted from the guestbook, I posted it in 9 parts
(as the guestbook doesn't support using of paragraph) again on Monday
night. On Tuesday morning, the site administrator deleted all but
part one and suggested me to contact the Customer Care. I sent an
email to tell them the whole event again and forwarded the original
email I sent to the youngplantsenq 'at' thompson-morgan.com which they
denied receiving it. I got an auto-reply which had been filtered as a
spam by Yahoo, stating it would take 2-4 days for a proper reply.

Today is Thursday, I am still waiting for the reply. Hopefully, I can
get a proper one before the end of this week.

Regards,
CK