Old 27-04-2006, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default ... images of ordinary uk gardens

"JennyC" wrote
Here's mine:
http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/indexgarden.htm
Not actually a garden - more a patio and roof garden "~)
Not even in the UK - but pretty close :~)

I've looked at your site before on the URGring I think but was nice to
see again. Your garden's very stylish Jenny. :-)

As we're talking about photos can I ask if anyone has any
recommendations for a good digital camera that will take decent close
ups (insects, individual flowers etc) as well as ordinary outdoor garden
shots and indoor pics. Something up to about £200?

--
Sue