Old 15-03-2003, 03:32 AM
No war

Default OT-here's your dilemma of the day

I hope, yes hope, we don't go to war... I hope we forget about Iraq
for weeks, months and years. But most of all I hope someday I can
turn on the TV when I wake and see ...

"BREAKING NEWS"

"In the early morning hours there has been a gas attack in Washington
DC. In what looks like an coordinated effort from multiple
locations, 20 square miles has been blanketed with nerve agent VX.
Initial reports indicate up to 70,000 dead, including all those in and
around the National Mall, Congress and the White House."

If I'm lucky a news crew will have gas masks and be able to film
inside the cloud. I'll get to see an American child choking on their
own bloody lung tissue, and maybe their mother or father will get to
watch them die before they do.

Maybe, just maybe, this country will wake up and see that 9-11 was
just the beginning...

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:43:53 GMT, Tom Jaszewski
wrote:

On 13 Mar 2003 21:40:47 GMT, c (TOM KAN PA) wrote:

Your question: do you set the VCR to record the asteroid hitting France, or do
you stay up to watch it live?

idiotic nationalist bullshit!

"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson