Old 27-04-2006, 08:11 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Weed killer for lawns???

What is a good weed killer for lawn applications? I've been using a
broad leaf killer to get rid of my dandylions, but that obviously
doesn't do anything for the other stuff. In particular, I have patches
of clover in some areas of the lawn. I'd like to just spot treat them.
I got my dandylions under control, now if I see a few here and there,
I just spray a small amount of Tri-mec broad leaf spray on them and
they are gone in a couple of days. The lawn looks great except for the
few patches of clover. Any suggestions?
Cleveland, Oh.