Old 28-04-2006, 02:39 AM posted to rec.gardens
enigma

Default announcement: it's OPEN SEASON on blackfly in new hamster

RAINDEAR wrote in
:

ANY SUGGESTIONS and/or ANSWERS would be gratefully accepted
by me and posted in this group---and i humbly thank you, in
advance.

where did you get yours? i bought one for my kid at Agway &
it's camo green (as were the adult ones they had). i've never
seen them in black.
does yours have a full head cover, face & all? if so, the
face part would be easier to see out of in black, but i don't
know why the rest of the suit would be black...
lee southern NH, zone 5b, with zone 6 & 8 pockets. i've got a
southern magnolia doing great
--
If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the
guise of