Old 27-04-2006, 10:31 PM posted to rec.ponds
Dālmāniō

Default Whats a swithdr

Assumptions are a dime a dozen here in the US of A.....we do not need
any more froom you limeys and canucks

DālmāniōOn Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:25:46 +0100, Gill Passman wrote:
Dālmāniō wrote:
Some one that can switch their user name in a heart beat with ease
from the use of numereous emailers and free accounts no
less.............although I seem to doubt thats what the main use for
its email name was............anyway add the directway addy to it if
you want to reach Carol aka Koi-lo

May just have to use that for my "return" emails in usenet, or maybe
even "shastadaisey" at the bell south addy

Oh and I am " Dālmāniō " or I oculd be Koi-Lo, or anything else I
wanna be when I want to be it.

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.

Yeah, they can switch there ID quite legally but assuming someone elses
ID I believe is illegal....or will be very soon....