Old 27-04-2006, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Liam

Default RHS Level 2 Exam

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 10:58:03 +0000, Toyah
wrote:

Hiya, I'm new to this forum but studying the above course.

Is anyone else?

Hello Toyah.
I am totally new to Gardening and this Usenet group but
started the RHS Certificate course in Sept.at a local evening class.
Very interesting but needs a fair bit of study. I tend to forget plant
names very easily. Peter Dawsons book is the core textbook. I think
you need a fair bit of practical work to back up the theory. I,ve
managed to scale a Lily bulb and the bulblets have started to grow
now. Just started to grow Coriander, Moneymaker tomatoes, some
peas,dwarf beans and parsley from seed. To be frank I am more
interested in learning some basic facts about gardening than exam
passes but it would be a nice extra if I manage to pass.
How are you finding it? All the best.
Liam