Old 28-04-2006, 04:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

Default Oncidium ornithorhynchum 'Lilac Soap'

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:14:37 +0200, Reka
wrote:

In article .com,
says...
~Fragrance is second only to"what I can grow". I GOOGLED up some
~Neofineta, 20 to 2500 bucks, take your pick!
~Joe T
~PS; I bought the book!
~
~
You've smelled the plant, you've bought the book, now SEE the WEBSITE!!!
Coming to a monitor near you soon:
http://www.canadianorchidcongress.ca/frag.html

--

I thought that was from the London group. Thanks for finding it. Very
helpful. I still like to pick them in bloom. Although any of the

They are no more expensive than any of the Ascda I buy.
Try Natt's in Naperville (south side of Chicago area)
http://www.nattsorchids.com/ Especially if you want them shipped.
If your in the area don't miss the ChicagoLand Festival in the End of
Sept. All the gh have open house. -- Sure today I don't see one Neo
Cross on the list. Send them a note if your looking for something.
SuE