Old 15-03-2003, 04:08 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Lawn Fertilizer

Get a good, organic fertilizer and start fertilizing weekly. You'll
outcompete the weeds and have the stoutest grass on the block. Try this
for one season. Next spring, spread 1/2 inch of compost on your lawn in
February and start organic fertilzer apps in March and see what the
soilfoodweb will bring you.

J. Kolenovsky
http://www.celestialhabitats.com

wrote:
=

With Spring just around the corner, I'm getting ready to start
applying fertilizer and crab grass control. I've used Scott's 4 step
program with very good results, but thinking of trying something new.
Has anyone had any experience with Frank's Nursery & Crafts 4 step
program, or can recommend another brand that they have had good sucess
with?

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 -