Old 28-04-2006, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
garden virgin

Default help - blasted squirrels

"Neil" wrote in message
Any advice on how to keep them out of the garden would be greatly
appreciated, i'm tempted to catch/trap them & put collars with bells on
them, that way i'd know when they're around.

I used to love seeing squirrels until I had a two-month running fight,
trying to get several humanely out of the loft of a bungalow I moved into,
and which they were "wrecking".

My neighbour once told me they found a squirrel in their kitchen, molesting
a coconut! i'm not joking.

Greatest laugh recently was in a London restaurant seeing on the menu,
"Stuffed Squirrel". I didn't sample it, but hope it becomes popular.

They're just cute looking, evil rats!!

skinny little things, you'll need a few for a decent meal... but i wouldn't
eat a tree rat unless i was really desperate.

GV.