Old 28-04-2006, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default ... images of ordinary uk gardens

Tayac wrote:
But you are a much better photographer than me :-)

Ta but yours are pretty amazing too, particularly the shot from a bird
eye view!

How do you do the blogs page thingy?!

?? Don't have a blog - too much work !

Bum. I'll investigate, sometime next year ... ;o)

ps. my youngest came up with an histerical question last night: we were
on our way back from seeing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (absolutely
marvelous) and was discussing the long bank hol. week end ahead. I have
bought some nematodes and hoped to get them today to apply on Sunday.
He then asked: "When are your megatoads arriving then?". g