Old 28-04-2006, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Garden Camping - a bit OT!

H Ryder writes
... Janet's reply was made with the best of intentions,...

I agree with this post - it is necessary to give replies the benefit of the
doubt. It is also the case that threads can end up full of general "stuff"
and comments. We may all try to keep to gardening but that is not going to
always happen, especially if a thread starts OT so I can't see teh harm
in the odd "throwaway comment".

I learn from this ng, not so much by asking specific questions, but by
reading the comments of other people to other questions - if everybody
stuck to the specific point of each question, I would not learn half so
much!
--
Kay