Old 28-04-2006, 11:12 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.ponds
Mindfucked

Default Why doesn't God end all evil (solicitors for murder) immediately?

"swarvegorilla" wrote in message
u...

The woman is an atheist. She doesn't believe in a god to begin

with.
Her
hint was she wants God to kill me. But she runs around the Net

saying
that I want her killed. to the point of filing a bogud police

report
than stating on the net, I am under a two state investigation.

She call God a murderer, but she can becomes God friend if he kills
me.
No doubt Carol is insane.

She is an atheist when it suits her - she will also invoke god or

jesus
when
it suits her - further proof of her insanity!

why are religeous people usually so dumb?
Your fools and your kids hate you for banning xmas and birthdays.

Your first 'Your' should read 'You're' - the contraction of 'you' and
'are'.