Old 15-03-2003, 05:20 AM
JStubbs358

Default What Flowers are right for me?

I don't know about VA but in S. Central Tex I find Gladiolas really easy.I
reallly only do things that thrive on beneign neglect. Put in only a couple of
inches in the ground and flowers in a month that look like florist Impresses
the hell out of people. Do in FUll sun and partial shade here and do fine. for
..24 a bulb that'a cheap and gorgeous.And blooms next year etc (all at once
unless you remove and replant in stages but still. They are nice and tall. Any
color you want and the ones with different colored throats are show stoppers.
All I do Is water. Plant 2 weeks apart so they keep things blooming.

Zinnias- dreamland for little puffs and profusion for single. Again loves
neglect. Flowers may-Oct here.Bright colorful.