Old 29-04-2006, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Any hope for me, or my garden

Broadback wrote:
A beautiful day, worked hard in the garden. Prepared a seed bed and
sowed pickling onions, lettuce and beetroot. Similarly planted main crop
potatoes. All these were fed chicken manure and growmore. On returning
my tools etc. to the garage, there was the growmore, bl**dy laughing at
me, I'd used lawn spring feed, weed and moss killer instead. I accept
there is not much hope for me, but what about the garden?
--

You could try watering and watering and watering and watering. And
then some more watering. And pray for rain. I do hope you're not in a