Old 29-04-2006, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
doug adams

Default Pond - fish - cats

"Sacha" wrote in message
ups.com...

BoyPete wrote:
I am in the last stages of finishing a pond, and hopefully will introduce
fish this weekend or next. But, lately I have noticed a neighbours cat
sitting on my garden wall....................looks like it could be
problem.
I recall my dad using one of those electronic cat deterrent
things......totally useless. Any suggestions for humanely keeping the
little
beggar away appreciated.
--

If you're introducing plants or have already done so, the fish will use
those to hide. However, you could try netting the pond for a while or,

A 2/2 is very efficient. - but a
A twin-barrelled twelve bore is much better.
Doug.