Old 30-04-2006, 08:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default Phal. mannii - 2006-04-28mannii.JPG [1/1]

In article ,
says...
~Reka,
~
~It appears you've missed a great many rehearsals we have had on RGO over the
~last couple of years.
~
~Mick
~
~==========================
~
~
~"Reka" wrote in message
. ..
~ Bought this one in spike. It has two psikes and three flowers on them open
~ at the moment. It has a fragrace I cannot quite pin down, but something
~ familiar.
~ --
~ --
~ Reka
~
~ This is LIFE! It's not a rehearsal. Don't miss it!
~
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
~
~
No, Mick, it's just my exuberant nature. I couldn't even wait to click on
abpo to share my pics.
;-)
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html