Old 30-04-2006, 08:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default Any hope for me, or my garden

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)" contains these words:

I trust you will accept advice from an idiot who once filled his car
radiator with petrol.

Curious minds want to know..did you think you were filling a petrol
tank, or did you know it was a radiator but thought the petrol was
water?

Janet

Well, it was like this honest. The car was a rear engine sports job and the
radiator filler top thingy and the petrol cap were within a foot of each
other. I admit the petrol cap was on the side of the car and the radiator
cap inside the engine. Both petrol and water were needed, it was very early
in the morning and my brain had not woken up. Fortunately I did not put
water in the petrol,however, I will admit to filling it up a few years later
with diesel.