Old 29-04-2006, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham

Default ... images of ordinary uk gardens

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message ews.net
from "Sue" contains these words:

As we're talking about photos can I ask if anyone has any
recommendations for a good digital camera that will take decent close
ups (insects, individual flowers etc) as well as ordinary outdoor garden
shots and indoor pics. Something up to about £200?

I have a Fuji MX-1700 Zoom which I like a lot; brilliant for closeups
and good colour quality. Can't remember what it didn't cost me :-)

Janet

Does it tell you what is in focus at close range? mine takes a good picture
but close up I have to guess as only .25 to .5M is in focus, bit of a pain
so am looking to replace it.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk