Old 15-03-2003, 07:24 AM
Allegra

Default No more roses, I mean it this time...

"Mike" wrote

Mmmmm....healthy!

Don't feel bad, Allegra. Nurseries 'round here stink when it comes to
roses. So I just have shipments coming in every other day instead. g

I believe I would have came home with that particular rose as well. Looks
like it might split those fat canes with it's desire to grow.

Mike

Hello Mike,

Can you believe that hunk of a rose?
I swear I have never had a rose fresh out of a nursery
with a trunk like that. Both BH and I were looking at
the basals and just couldn't believe it. I have a thing
for white roses, and this one is actually ivory and
here is a photo that came with it, and next to Kaiserina
Augusta Viktoria with The Prince and The bad boy
flanking them is going to be fragrance heaven.
Where the heck is Spring?

What are you planting these days?

Allegra

http://www.bluesky.com/allegra/fragrantcyril.jpg