Old 30-04-2006, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Head Gardener for Gardener's World wanted

Please please.

Not on your life. ;-)

:-))

I know 'just' what you mean. We had an International Entertainment Artist in
the next Stateroom to ours on our recent cruise and it would be very
unethical to state a name and the content of our conversations.

Of course 'some people' would name drop, but sorry, having met very many
famous people in my time, that is not my cup of tea :-))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007