Old 30-04-2006, 09:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Myrl Jeffcoat

Default Mole Problem

I have a herd of moles that are tunneling beneath my lawn. I
understand that moles are supposed to be solitary creatures, but I have
a hard time believing one critter could be this destructive.

Occassionally, the dog in the yard next door will dig one up, so I know
it is actually moles, that are doing the damage.

I've tried the little wind driven decorator devices that make the
ground clatter, I've tried pouring clorox down their holes. I've tried
eradicating any worm and bug problem, I may have, hoping to remove any
mole food source. . .All to no avail. This has been going on for
several years now!

Help!

Myrl Jeffcoat
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com