Old 01-05-2006, 02:02 AM posted to rec.gardens
Myrl Jeffcoat

Default Mole Problem

Yep!. . .Moles are the worst. I tried a couple of those Giant Destoyer
smoke bombs, and about killed myself;-) Alas, I think I can still hear
that Mole laughing, from all the choking I was doing out on the lawn!
Thanks for the tips however!

If I were an inventor, I'd probably come up with a contraption that
looked like a lawn areator device. You know - those roller drum
thingys with the little spikes on it! I'd just make the spikes about a
foot longer than they already are;-)

I'd probably destroy my sprinkler system in the process though! But,
it'd make for a really good "blonde" joke!

Myrl Jeffcoat
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com