Old 30-04-2006, 10:21 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Tom The Great

Default Crab grass!

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:00:26 -0400, "Chas Hurst"
wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Chas Hurst" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Chas Hurst" wrote:
Thanks for all the replies. I live in SE PA and did not expect to see
crab grass this early, but there it is.

I kind of doubt it. Can you post a pic of it here?

http://tinypic.com

Let's try this one.
http://i2.tinypic.com/wttvdf.jpg

Nope, that's not crabgrass, it looks kind of like a fresh cut annual grass
but it's hard to tell from that pic.

OK, hows about this? Where can I find a picture of crabgrass?
http://i2.tinypic.com/wufrqv.jpg

Hard to get depth percerption, but IMHO, that looks like crab grass.
BTW, it has been warm enough here in PA to get it. I've seen some on
OTHER people's yards.

The forsythia around here bloomed in early March.

later,

tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info