Old 01-05-2006, 07:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Eleni

Default compost for home delivery

"starglo" wrote in message

I know this may sound wierd but have you tried your milkman?

I don't have milk delivered but can always ring up the depot and have
one or more bags of compost delivered (free of charge) via the
milkman.
Try ringing your local milk depot....they usually have a good selection
of composts.

Starglo

Thanks for the ideas. My local Council is fairly useless btw, as is the
local milkman, and I've never been able to find any garden centres that will
deliver - it's hard when you live in the middle of a City and have no
transport. However, I may give CPL a try.