Old 01-05-2006, 01:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default compost for home delivery

"Eleni" wrote in message
k...

"davej" wrote in message
taxi?

I have health problems - I can manage to drag compost round the garden
but not in and out of a car...

Even if you were in good health and could manage to hump the stuff in and
out of the car you would eventually end up with a bad back.
If you don't need the min order charge of £20 that CPL apply then club
together with a few other folk.
Just as an aside- on the odd occasions that I buy heavy material from a
garden centre I always insist they load it for me, in the vain hope that
they might start supplying the stuff in smaller sizes at a sensible price.