Old 01-05-2006, 05:49 PM
dlrodgers dlrodgers is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha
Can anyone suggest the identity of a white flowered rhododendron that we saw
in a friend's garden in Jersey last week? It's very old and they don't know
the name of it. I'm afraid I can't tell you if it's fragrant because it's
up one helluva slope and we didn't feel like grappling our way up to it and
I forgot to ask!
As to flowering time, the CIs are usually reckoned to be 4 to 6 weeks ahead
of most of UK and they've been having some very warm weather lately.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk